TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR LIMOUSINE RENTAL
Hereafter A2Z Limos 4 U Limited will be known as THE COMPANY and the person named overleaf and/or the person/s signing the confirmation shall be known as THE RENTER. It will be deemed that THE RENTER accepts responsibility by himself/herself for every person travelling in the vehicle and fully agrees to the conditions of Limousine rental as follows:-
1. a) All bookings are by pre-booking only and must be confirmed with a minimum deposit of no less ?50 or half the total amount payable, before it is accepted as a positive booking.
b) Full payment and Signed/completed paperwork must be received at our office at least 22 days before the date of rental for cheque payments, or in cash 7 days prior to the rental. If payment or signed contract is not received by that date the booking will automatically be cancelled and your deposit forfeited, unless by prior agreement.
2. a) In the event of cancellation any deposit paid would be forfeited. No refund will be given on full payments made by THE RENTER if cancellation is made after the 22 day period stated above.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for adverse weather conditions (i.e. snow, flooding etc.) which may cause delay or cancellation of a booking by THE COMPANY.
4. Whilst every effort is afforded to the service-ability of the vehicles, no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdowns howsoever caused. In this unlikely event every effort will be made for immediate repair to the vehicle(s) so that the journey can continue or The Renter will be transferred to another vehicle(s) and any reasonable extra cost incurred will be borne by THE COMPANY or refund given. In the event of condition 3 and 4 or any other breakdown and /or accident, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss or disappointment how so ever caused.
5. In the event of breakdown or accident to the vehicle(s) booked, prior to the date of rental, every effort will be made to supply a similar or alternative vehicle(s) at the discretion of THE COMPANY. If this is not acceptable to The RENTER a refund will be made of any money paid.
6. THE COMPANY reserves the right at any time to change/replace or renew the vehicle(s) booked or advertised in order to maintain The Company's high standard.
7. The consumption of food/food products and suchlike is not permitted inside the vehicle(s).
8. The RENTER shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside and outside of the vehicle by The Renter and/or any member of his/her party howsoever caused. This includes incitement to any third party, which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The Renter will agree to be liable for the total cost of the repair and THE COMPANY will determine the location of the repairer. The Renter will be liable to pay to THE COMPANY a fixed daily rate (determined by THE COMPANY) while the vehicle(s) is out of commission for such repairs, also any other incurred losses i.e. by lost bookings.
9. THE COMPANY rents the Limousines and Cars on self drive contract and The driver is to be arranged by THE RENTER from an independent source.
10. THE RENTER must make sure all items/goods belonging to THE RENTER or any of his/her party are removed at the end of each rental term.
11. A minimum of ?200.00 valeting charge will be levied if through misuse by THE RENTER from food, drink or illness extra cleaning becomes necessary or whatever the resulting cost may be in excess of this amount to rectify the damage caused or for the vehicle to return to a condition in which it may be re-used for further rentals.
12. Any extra requests or alterations to the booking not made at the time of booking cannot necessarily be guaranteed. Although every effort will be made to comply with those requirements, these may incur extra costs to THE RENTER.
13. THE RENTER is liable for all glassware breakages at a replacement cost of ?5 per glass and ?25 per decanter.
14. THE COMPANY discretion shall be decided by the partners of THE COMPANY and their decision will be fully binding in all matters.
15. The driver of the vehicle(s) must be accepted by the company?s insurers and must be identified to THE COMPANY by THE RENTER before rental commences, and must supply such information and copies of such documents as THE COMPANY shall reasonably require.
16. Our limousines have been designated NON-SMOKING vehicles. Any infringement of this policy will deem the hire invalid and all monies paid will be forfeited and the rental terminated immediately.
17. THE RENTER (i.e. person who signs the booking form) must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
18. Under No circumstances alcohol should be consumed within the vehicle(s) by any person under age.
19. The vehicle(s) shall NOT be used as a public service vehicle (PSV) nor in contravention of any Road Traffic Act or Construction and Use Regulation, not in any way which would render void the company?s insurance policy for the vehicle(s).
20. Neither THE RENTER nor any servant agent or employee of THE RENTER may be held out as an agent of THE COMPANY.
21. It is the responsibility of THE RENTER (a) to pay for any item on or from the vehicle which might be stolen or damaged during the rental period (b) to return the vehicle(s) to THE COMPANY at the end of the rental period undamaged and with all tools, accessories and equipment intact and in good working order , and to indemnify THE COMPANY in respect of any loss or damage.
22. A Full Tank of fuel is included in the cost of the rental, NO refund will be given.
23. By signing and returning this form The Renter has entered into a binding contract with THE COMPANY. This Form must be returned to the company atleast 24 hours prior to the start of contract.
24. On completion of the rental period, THE RENTER shall pay to THE COMPANY the cost of any loss sustained by THE COMPANY as provided for by these conditions (such as, but not limited to, the cost of damage to the vehicle(s) in so far as not covered by the company?s insurance policy) and shall also pay to the company the mileage charge for the distance travelled by the vehicle during the rental period.